Monday, June 3, 2019

6 Golden Rules For Business Card Design



Today the 6 GOLDEN RULES for business card design, that you need to know!



Todays tutorial video was quick fire tips, on the golden rules of business card design. If you want to see longer videos on the subject of business cards in graphic design, please do let me know and I will arrange that in the near future. Here at Satori Graphics I aim to bring the most relevant content, if that means Illustrator tutorials, graphic design theory, or like today, a business card tutorial, I will try my best!

If you found todays video on golden rules of business card design enjoyable or useful, let me know in the comments section and drop a like on your way out. Subscribe to stay updated to all of my uploads and until next time, design your future today, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment